eigen water Mineral Water Pot description:
Mineral Water Pot 18 liters
|Kindly Fill Your Required Quantity in the List Below:|
|Mineral Water Pots:||Packing|
|1||Mineral Pot - 16 L|
|2||Mineral Pot - 22 L (With Original U.F.)|
Mineral water pot is a traditional method of purifying chlorinated or contaminated water to a Natural Mineral Water. It follows Step Filtration system of Mineral water pot.
100% Pure Mineral Water
No power required
most affordable Price
7 Stage Purification
Other specifications of the drinking water purifier with mineral water pot are:
eigen water Mineral Water Pot is a traditional method of purifying chlorinated or contaminated water to a Natural Mineral Water. The 7-Step Filtration is as follows.
* 1st Step - Ceramic Filter: Removes all the harmful and unnecessary substances of any from such as iron rust, sediments, floats and germs etc.
* 2nd Step-Activated Carbon: Removes Chlorine, THMs, Organic Chemicals and unpleasant odor and colors resulting in pure, crystal-clear mineral water.
* 3rd Step-Zeolite: Removing bacteria, virus, heavy metals, detergents, harmful chemical such as desolate, phenol, agriculture chemicals.
* 4th Step-Silica Sand: Removing acidic components from the water and thereby brings about a pH balance.
* 5th Step-Mineral Sand: Release minerals adjusts pH of water to mild alkaline which to restore the pH balance of body fluids.
* 6th Step-Mineral Stone: Mineral stone are mined between 330 and 600 meters below sea level on unpolluted resources. The mineral stone contain Germanium which promote health and prevent cancer. Germanium also absorbs heavy metal, toxins, odor and impurities, they continuously release more than kinds of ionized minerals for 5 years, gradually depleting in size. The highly porous mineral stone aid in the oxygenation of water and in the adjustment of the water to mild alkaline.
PURIFICATION STAGE - 7 Step Filtration
1st step: ceramic dome filter
2nd step: granular activated carbon
3rd step: silica sand
4th step: zeolite
5th & 6th step: mineral stones & mineral sand dish
7th step: magnetic water tap
Features & Benefits of 18 liters Mineral Filter
Streamlined & contemporary design
7 Step Filtration Method
Micro hole ceramic filter
Granular activated carbon
Removes chlorine, chemicals, bacteria, iron & dust
Releases inorganic mineral elements needed for human body
Eliminates odour & improves taste
No electricity required
No plumbing required
Hassle free maintenance
Fill water and drink directly